webmistress journal affiliates freebies credits
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 26/10/05<
BLOG DIED: 25/07/09

current layout: science box
last updated:lazy update all e time so just leave it.

- SFastWeb hits

disclaimer
welcome to my kawaii blog. feel free to read around. this blog was designed me. copyrighted 2008 by punch-that-goblin.co.nr i do not share my personal layout. pls look at the credits to where i got my references. tag me if you want to be linked. COPYCATS, rippers & spammers are not welcome here!
strictly NO RIPPING
best viewed using in
TESTED:
compatible now with Mozilla Firefox & Internet Explorer


webmistress
your profile here

recent entries
these few days
merry christmas!
TWILIGHT
esther
shenyang trip update 2nd part
hahah!sorry late post for shenyang.
today
jodie ask me to do the questions
wahh stressful!
happy birthday sis!


wishlist
getting a TUBA soft case
transfering to EXPRESS
getting my own personal computer
A trip to JAPAN again
geting a new bible
LG ice cream phone
more CLOTHES
getting all A1 for Os
learn violin again.


plugboard
Tagboard



Flashing Graphics

Flashing Graphics


jukebox


rewind


Tuesday, February 10, 2009
school started @ 11:58 PM

hey!
hahah sorry a super long time never update i been really busy lately hahahh!!!okie yesterday the japanese meiko gakuen students came and mavis was in-charge of taking pictures lol!!!
according to her the sen-sei scolding another teacher "BAHO" LOL!!!
OKIE i have tution later so i have to hurry up hahah!!!
anyway this month was like woah!!!!
OMG i just started sec 3 and its like i having test everyday what a life!
also this year is SYF OMG i am so stressed up wif my section....ARG!
okie i am like sleep really late so stressed up this is the first time i fail 1 science (physics) and maths(e math) test i super sad arg!
okie hahah anyway valtines is coming reminds me of van's b'day.
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
so stress!
anyway i have a new tuba it's name is SHINY and got chinese name! yuen 2(yuen square)
hahah aisyah suggested the chinese name and tashini suggested about the shiny(cause her double bass is called woody -.-") okie i have to go my father is like pissed off with me using computer.

Labels: ,




©copyrighted 2008 punch-that-goblin.co.nr