webmistress journal affiliates freebies credits
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 26/10/05<
BLOG DIED: 25/07/09

current layout: science box
last updated:lazy update all e time so just leave it.

- SFastWeb hits

disclaimer
welcome to my kawaii blog. feel free to read around. this blog was designed me. copyrighted 2008 by punch-that-goblin.co.nr i do not share my personal layout. pls look at the credits to where i got my references. tag me if you want to be linked. COPYCATS, rippers & spammers are not welcome here!
strictly NO RIPPING
best viewed using in
TESTED:
compatible now with Mozilla Firefox & Internet Explorer


webmistress
your profile here

recent entries
E-Learning Day and March holiday!!!
ahh!!!
school started
these few days
merry christmas!
TWILIGHT
esther
shenyang trip update 2nd part
hahah!sorry late post for shenyang.
today


wishlist
getting a TUBA soft case
transfering to EXPRESS
getting my own personal computer
A trip to JAPAN again
geting a new bible
LG ice cream phone
more CLOTHES
getting all A1 for Os
learn violin again.


plugboard
Tagboard



Flashing Graphics

Flashing Graphics


jukebox


rewind


Tuesday, March 17, 2009
SHOPPING! @ 9:15 AM

hey!!!
today i was suppose to go shopping with xue ting at bugis street,but ended up something came up and she carn go wif me hahhaha.....
even though, its abit lonely,i had a great time and it was faster than when u are with you friends.WOAHH~ it's so hard to please my mother taste(cause i don't wanna get nagging from my mother.) and clothes that i like...
well, i found 2 top hahha it cost me exactly $25 (to me its kinda hard to get price,bt to my mom its kinda expensive.)
anyway i was happy ahhah even though there was some complain on my tatse well... watever ahhahah!!! today is my last free day alr =( ahhh i wan somemore free day!!!!!!
i mean my whole holiday have been taken over by band its not say i don't enjoy it but it is like intensive training of my cca... and right after CCA i have tution.....
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! okie i have to go do my bio have to pass it up tml!!! bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!
goodnight.



©copyrighted 2008 punch-that-goblin.co.nr