webmistress journal affiliates freebies credits
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 26/10/05<
BLOG DIED: 25/07/09

current layout: science box
last updated:lazy update all e time so just leave it.

- SFastWeb hits

disclaimer
welcome to my kawaii blog. feel free to read around. this blog was designed me. copyrighted 2008 by punch-that-goblin.co.nr i do not share my personal layout. pls look at the credits to where i got my references. tag me if you want to be linked. COPYCATS, rippers & spammers are not welcome here!
strictly NO RIPPING
best viewed using in
TESTED:
compatible now with Mozilla Firefox & Internet Explorer


webmistress
your profile here

recent entries
SHOPPING!
E-Learning Day and March holiday!!!
ahh!!!
school started
these few days
merry christmas!
TWILIGHT
esther
shenyang trip update 2nd part
hahah!sorry late post for shenyang.


wishlist
getting a TUBA soft case
transfering to EXPRESS
getting my own personal computer
A trip to JAPAN again
geting a new bible
LG ice cream phone
more CLOTHES
getting all A1 for Os
learn violin again.


plugboard
Tagboard



Flashing Graphics

Flashing Graphics


jukebox


rewind


Friday, April 24, 2009
SYF,POP,mr amwah and MYE! @ 7:10 AM

hahahah
okie hey i know my blog is super dead!
hahahha!!!!
ehehehhehehehehehheheheehheehehe
okie well we gt SILVER! HAHAHAHAHHAH!!!!!
YA LAHH MARIS GT GOLD LAHH wad ever!
hahhahahaha anyway we tried our best and i never slack(okie maybe abit) bt i really miss my tuba now!
hahhah i no im abit the slow in posting this post eheehehe!!!!

okie POP!
okie i cry really badly to e extend they say i very drama bt i was really sad cause nw i gonna tke over as SL w/o AISYAH!!!!
AWWW!!!! AISYAH I GONNA MISS YOU ALOT!
and hudahh!!!!
HUDAH! OMG! HAHAHHAHAH!!!!!
they were really sweet in writing me a care(with a big fat mouth in it hahahha!!!)
aisyah said tt she did the card until she fainted on the floor and her bro laugh at her! HAHAAH
ANYWAY!THANKS AISYAH!!!!! AND HUDAH!!!(aka (self proclaim) best senior in e world!!)

hahahah okie nw mr amwah
wahh sei he went to tell us tt he isit our blog and even said "hi " to iffa wad the lahhh!!!!
very invade ehh.HAHAHHAHAH okie bt he is really funny lahh HAHAHHA!!!!

OKIE NEXT!
MYE!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! MYE IS LIKE NXT NEXT WEEK OMG!!!!
tell u something" I HAVENT START MY REVISION YET!" okie i am seriously panicing cause there's alot of things i have forgotten alr OMG!!!! okie calm down......

okie needa say a prayer here!:

Dear Lord Jesus,
I pray that Lord you will help me in my mid year examinations. Lord Jesus I pray that i will be able to revise finish ll my subjects and would not be lazy.Lord Jesus I pray that i will be able to pass with flying colours and Lord Jesus, you have helped me and i trust in you forever. Lord Jesus I want to thank you for all the blessing you have given me.
In the most precious name i pray,Amen.

hahahahha okie
lat's talk abt my crush OMG!!!! okie tml i m gonna try and talk to him ahhahahahah!!!
okie i know a geek here!!! is having a crush when she only talk abt studies!!!!(okie i know)
hahahah tts wad VERONICA AND AISYAH SAID!they very shock and always laugh at me!!!!!! OMG where gt funny?!?!?!!??and i told my father!!1 ahahha then he laugh and he said i want to see him i was like OMG!

anyway i have to go and sleep tml gt A math and chem tution!



©copyrighted 2008 punch-that-goblin.co.nr